The Cabbage Garden is a former burial ground off Upper Kevin St. in Dublin's south inner city. It was consecrated by Archbishop Margetson in 1668. It consisted of a plot of land which was set apart by the Dean and Chapter of St. Patrick's Cathedral in 1666 for the purposes of a cemetery for the inhabitants of St. Patrick's Close and of the parish of St. Nicholas Without, as their cemetery had become overcrowded.
Latitude: 53° 20' 13.20" N
Longitude: -6° 16' 12.00" W