Kilmuckridge (Irish: Cill Mhucraise), formerly Ford or The Ford, is a village in County Wexford in Ireland near the Irish Sea coast which is popular with weekend visitors and holidaymakers.
Latitude and longitude of Courtown
Courtown (Irish: Baile na Cúirte, meaning "homestead of the court"), is a townland in North Wexford, 4 kilometres east of Gorey town. The townland was home to the seat of Lord Courtown during the 18th and 19th centuries, but Courtown House was demolished in 1962. The remains of his private church and cemetery can still be seen in the townland. Today it is home to Courtown Golf Club and Kiltennel Church. The townland is usually confused with Courtown Harbour, a nearby village which developed after Lord Courtown ordered the construction of a Harbour during the Famine years, 1839-1846. The economic boost of the new harbour led to a small village developing with fishing been the primary economy of the village. Courtown Harbour is situated on the Irish Sea coast and with the recent development during the "Celtic Tiger" years, has merged into the adjoining village of Riverchapel.
Latitude: 52° 38' 39.26" N
Longitude: -6° 13' 44.36" W
Articles of interest in Courtown
21 Articles of interest near Courtown, IrelandShow all articles in the map
The Cathedral Church of St Edan is a cathedral of the Church of Ireland in Ferns, County Wexford in Ireland. It is in the ecclesiastical province of Dublin. Until 1949, the designation of the Cathedral was the Cathedral Church of St.
Ballyboughal is a town in North Dublin near the Naul.
Tara Hill (Torrchoill in Irish) is an isolated hill near the Irish Sea coast in north County Wexford, Ireland. Though only 253 metres high (833 feet), it dominates the landscape of northeast Wexford.
Oulart the Ballagh are a Gaelic Athletic Association club in County Wexford. Oulart have won the Wexford Senior Hurling Championship on eleven occasions, most recently in 2013. Their main rivals are Buffers Alley.
Gorey railway station (Irish: Stáisiún Ghuaire) is in County Wexford, Ireland.
Croghan Kinsella (Irish: Cruachán Uí Chinnsealaigh, meaning "little stack of the Kinsella family", is a mountain in the Wicklow Mountains, on the Wicklow/Wexford border; The term "Croghan," proper, is a distinct, older term, and name, meaning "Red-S…
Monaseed (Irish: Móin Na Saighead - meaning the boggy place of flint arrows) is a hamlet in North co Wexford. The tiny village centre comprises a Primary National School which was established in 1913, a Catholic church, a Community Hall and some bea…
Monamolin or Monamoling (Irish: Muine Moling) is a small rural village in County Wexford, Ireland, about 11 km (6.8 mi) south of the town of Gorey.
Hollyfort (Irish: Ráth an Chuilinn, meaning "ringfort of the holly") is a village in north County Wexford, Ireland. It lies within the townland of Mongan (Irish: an Mongán, meaning "the little swamp") in the valley of the River Bann, 5 km northwest …
"Arklow Hill" (local name unknown) dominates the town of Arklow to the south and is situated in the southeastern section of the Wicklow Mountains, just 2 km from the Irish Sea coast.
Annagh Hill (Irish: An tEannach) is in north County Wexford, Ireland. It is separated from Croghan Mountain to the north by the "Wicklow Gap", not to be confused with the Wicklow Gap in County Wicklow.
Slieveboy (Irish: Sliabh Buí) is a mountain located in north County Wexford, Ireland. It rises directly above the village of Askamore, midway between Carnew and Camolin. The mountain is, except for the area around the summit, completely covered in f…
Scarnagh is a hamlet in Ireland, located in North County Wexford, 4 miles from the sea, on the R772 regional road near the east coast from Dublin to Wexford. The area is very scenic and enjoys good communications, village shop and fishing.
The R750 road is a regional road in County Wicklow, Ireland.
The R747 road is a regional road in Ireland running north-west/south-east from the M9 near Ballitore in County Kildare to Arklow in County Wicklow, a distance of 66 km (41 mi).
Ballyedmond (Irish: Baile Éamainn, meaning "Edmond's town") is a village in the southeastern corner of Ireland.
The Harrow (Irish: An Bráca) is a small rural village in the southeastern corner of Ireland.