Kilternan (Irish: Cill Tiarnáin, meaning "Church of Tiarnán") is a village in County of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, in the foothills of the Dublin Mountains south of Dublin, near the border with County Wicklow.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Clondalkin
Clondalkin (Irish: Cluain Dolcáin, meaning "Dolcan's meadow") is a town situated 10 km west of Dublin, Ireland, in the county of South Dublin.
Latitude: 53° 19' 27.98" N
Longitude: -6° 23' 49.99" W
Articles of interest in Clondalkin
639 Articles of interest near Clondalkin, IrelandShow all articles in the map
The Jervis Shopping Centre is a major shopping centre in Dublin, Ireland.
The Irish Film Institute (formerly the Irish Film Centre), also known as the IFI, is both an arthouse cinema and a national body that supports Irish Film heritage. The IFI presents film festivals, retrospectives and curated seasons, along with indep…
The Dublin Ghost Bus Tour is a night-time bus tour through Dublin, Ireland taking in several sites associated with Dublin's darker history. This theatrical experience is just over 2 hours in duration. The tour service is provided by Dublin Bus, the …
Dawson Street (Irish: Sráid Dhásain) is one of the main streets of central Dublin.
The Chapel Royal in Dublin Castle was the official Church of Ireland chapel of the Household of the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland from 1814 until the creation of the Irish Free State in 1922. The creation of the new Irish state terminated the office of…
Broombridge is a railway station serving Cabra, Dublin 7, Ireland. It lies on the southern bank of the Royal Canal at the western end of what had been Liffey Junction station on the erstwhile Midland Great Western Railway. It takes its name from Bro…
Blackrock Clinic in Blackrock, Dublin was co-founded in 1984 by surgeons Joseph Sheehan, his brother Jimmy Sheehan, Maurice Neligan and Nuclear Medicine Specialist George Duffy as a private, high-tech hospital offering healthcare to private patients.
Ballymount (Irish: Baile an Mhóta, meaning "town of the moat"), is located on the south side of Dublin, near the mainly residential areas of Walkinstown to the east, Tallaght to the west and Greenhills to the south.
Westland Row is a street on the south side of Dublin city, Ireland, dating from the year 1776. It was originally known as Westlands after William Westland who owned property in the area in the 18th century.
Thornton's is a restaurant situated since 2002 in the Fitzwilliam Hotel, St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin, Ireland. It was previously located on Portobello Road since 1989. A fine dining restaurant, that was awarded one Michelin star in the period…
The Douglas Hyde Gallery is a publicly funded contemporary art gallery situated within the historical setting of Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
St. Peter's Church was a former Church of Ireland parish church located in Aungier St. in Dublin, Ireland, where the Dublin YMCA building now stands. It was built on land that formerly belonged to the Whitefriars in Dublin. It served the largest Chu…
St. Mark's Church is a Pentecostal church in Dublin, Ireland. It was previously a Church of Ireland parish church.
St. Kevin's Church (Irish: Eaglais Naomh Caoimhín), in St.
St. Paul’s College in Raheny, Dublin is a Roman Catholic secondary school for boys under the trusteeship of the Vincentian Fathers (Congregation of the Mission).
Shrewsbury Road (Bóthar Sriúsbaire in Irish) is a street in Dublin, Ireland and was the sixth-most-expensive street in the world in 2007, ahead of more well-known streets such as the Via Suvretta in St. Moritz and Carolwood Drive in Beverly Hills. L…