The Chapel Royal in Dublin Castle was the official Church of Ireland chapel of the Household of the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland from 1814 until the creation of the Irish Free State in 1922. The creation of the new Irish state terminated the office of Lord Lieutenant and British government control in Ireland.
Latitude: 53° 20' 35.21" N
Longitude: -6° 15' 57.99" W
Nearest city to this article: Dublin Read about Chapel Royal, Dublin in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Chapel Royal, Dublin in Google Maps