Latitude and longitude of Provost's House, Trinity College, Dublin
- Nearby Clondalkin, Ireland
Satellite map of Provost's House, Trinity College, Dublin
The Provost's House is a five-bay, two-storey house with seven-bay single-storey wings on each side, which dates from the 1759 and was built for Provost Francis Andrews of Trinity College. The designer is unknown but may have been the Dublin architect John Smyth. It has a Palladian design with a central Venetian window and doric pilasters and is similar to that built by Lord Burlington for General Wade (now demolished) in London in the 1830s, who in turn copied a drawing by Andrea Palladio.
Latitude: 53° 20' 21.60" N
Longitude: -6° 15' 18.60" W
Nearest city to this article: Dublin Read about Provost's House, Trinity College, Dublin in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Provost's House, Trinity College, Dublin in Google Maps