Castleknock Castle is a ruined Norman castle located on the grounds of present-day Castleknock College, Castleknock, Dublin, Ireland.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Cabra
Cabra (Irish: An Chabrach, meaning "the poor land") is a suburb on the northside of Dublin city in Ireland. It is approximately 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) northwest of the city centre, in the administrative area of Dublin City Council. It was commonly known as Cabragh until the early 20th century.
Latitude: 53° 22' 0.98" N
Longitude: -6° 17' 39.98" W
Articles of interest in Cabra
721 Articles of interest near Cabra, IrelandShow all articles in the map
Ballybrack (Irish: An Baile Breac, meaning "the speckled townland") is a suburb of Dublin, located in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown county.
The Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church is a Roman Catholic church in Dublin, Ireland maintained by the Carmelite order. The church is noted for having the relics of Saint Valentine, which were donated to the church in the 19th century by Pope Gregor…
Saint Francis Xavier Church, popularly known as Gardiner Street Church, is a Roman Catholic Church on Upper Gardiner Street, near Mountjoy Square.
Poolbeg Lighthouse in Dublin Bay was built in 1768 and initially operated on candlepower (reputedly the first in the world to do so) but changed to oil in 1786. It was re-designed and re-built into its present form in 1820.
Pearse Street (Irish: Sráid an Phiarsaigh) is one of the longest streets in Dublin and varies in use along its length. It is named after the Irish revolutionaries, Patrick Pearse and his brother William, who were born there.
Park West (Irish: Páirc an Iarthair) is a large business campus within greater Ballyfermot, notably Cherry Orchard, Dublin, Ireland, with some residential development.
Newpark Comprehensive School (Irish: Scoil Chuimsitheach na Páirce Nua) is a Protestant, non-fee paying, co-educational comprehensive secondary school under Church of Ireland management, situated on Newtown Park Avenue in Blackrock, County Dublin, I…
The Milltown Institute of Theology and Philosophy is a Jesuit institution of higher education and research, located in Dublin, Ireland. Milltown is located in Ranelagh, County Dublin. Since 1997 it has been a recognised college of the National Unive…
Iveagh House is the headquarters of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Dublin.
The Irish League of Credit Unions (ILCU) is a trade association for credit unions in Ireland. It operates in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Herbert Park (Irish: Páirc Hoirbeaird) is the name of a road and a public park in Ballsbridge, Dublin.
Glencullen (Irish: Gleann Cuilinn, meaning "valley of the holly") is a village and townland in the county of Dún Laoghaire in south County Dublin, Ireland.
Dublin Mosque is a mosque on the South Circular Road, Dublin in Ireland.
Dr Steevens' Hospital (also called Dr Steevens's Hospital) in Dublin was one of Ireland's most distinguished eighteenth-century medical establishments.
Dolphin's Barn (Irish: An Carnán, meaning "the parcel") is an inner city suburb of Dublin, Ireland, situated on the Southside of the city in the Dublin 8, and partially in the Dublin 12, postal district. Its name derives from a family named Dolphyn …
D'Olier Street /dəˈlɪər/ is a street in the southern city-centre of Dublin, the capital of Ireland. It and Westmoreland Street are two broad streets whose northern ends meet at the southern end of O'Connell Bridge over the River Liffey.
Broadstone (Irish: An Clochán Leathan) is one of the three neighbourhoods that make up present-day Phibsboro. The most southerly of these, Broadstone, lies just two km due north of the Liffey Bridge at Ormond Quay Dublin, Ireland. The area is triang…