Stephen's Green Shopping Centre is a large indoor shopping centre located at the top of Grafton Street in the Southside of Dublin City. It is named after St.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Cabra
Cabra (Irish: An Chabrach, meaning "the poor land") is a suburb on the northside of Dublin city in Ireland. It is approximately 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) northwest of the city centre, in the administrative area of Dublin City Council. It was commonly known as Cabragh until the early 20th century.
Latitude: 53° 22' 0.98" N
Longitude: -6° 17' 39.98" W
Articles of interest in Cabra
721 Articles of interest near Cabra, IrelandShow all articles in the map
St. Vincent's Hospital (Gaeilge:Ospidéal Ollscoile Naomh Uinseann ) is a teaching hospital located at Elm Park, south of the city of Dublin, Ireland.
The Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (RCPI), (Irish: Coláiste Ríoga Lianna na hÉireann) was founded in 1654 and is a postgraduate medical organisation comprising Members and Fellows.
The Red Cow interchange is a major road junction in west Dublin, Ireland on the M50, meeting the N7 Naas Road (to Cork and Limerick) at a free-flow grade separated junction which incorporates a light railway line. The N7 route commences at this junc…
The National Concert Hall (NCH) (Irish: An Ceoláras Náisiúnta) is a concert hall located on Earlsfort Terrace in Dublin, Ireland, close to St.
The Forty Foot is a promontory on the southern tip of Dublin Bay at Sandycove, County Dublin, Ireland, from which people have been swimming in the Irish Sea all year round for some 250 years.
Boland's Mill is located on the Grand Canal Dock in Dublin, Ireland on Ringsend Road between the inner basin of Grand Canal Dock and Barrow Street. Contrary to popular belief, this was not the location of the headquarters of the 3d Battalion of Iris…
Baggot Street (Irish: Sráid Bhagóid) is a street in Dublin, Ireland. It is named after Baggotrath, the manor granted to Robert Bagod in the 13th century.
Ashtown Castle (Irish Caisleán Bhaile an Ásaighis) a fortified house in the Phoenix Park in Dublin.
Talbot Street (Irish: Sráid Thalbóid) is a city-centre street located on Dublin's Northside and is one of the principal shopping streets of Dublin, running from Connolly station and the IFSC at Amiens Street in the east to Marlborough Street in the …
St. Audoen's Church is the church of the parish of St. Audoen in the Church of Ireland, located south of the River Liffey at Cornmarket in Dublin, Ireland. This was close to the centre of the medieval city. The parish is in the Diocese of Dublin and…
St Ita's Hospital, Portrane, formerly Portrane Asylum is a long stay facility for those with intellectual disabilities and those with long term mental illnesses. It is currently being scaled back in operations with planned mixed use development.
St Columba's College is a co-educational boarding and day school founded in 1843 located in Whitechurch, Dublin, Ireland. Among the founders of the college are Edwin Richard W. W. Quin, Lord Adare (afterwards third Earl of Dunraven), the Right Hon. …
Rathfarnham Castle (Irish: Caisleán Rath Fearnáin) is a 16th-century castle in Rathfarnham, South Dublin, Ireland.
People's Park is a public park in Dún Laoghaire, Ireland, near the East Pier.
Omni Park Shopping Centre is a shopping centre and retail park in the Republic of Ireland. Located in Santry, in the north of Dublin close to the M50 motorway. It comprises over 28,600 square metres (308,000 sq ft) of retail space in 86 retail units…
The National Wax Museum is a privately owned waxworks museum in Dublin, Ireland.
Mulhuddart (Irish: Mullach Eadrad, meaning "the hill of the milking place") is a suburb situated to the north-west of Dublin city, Ireland. It is also a civil parish in the barony of Castleknock.