St. Andrew's, Blackrock is a Presbyterian church on Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin. The Blackrock parish was established in 1895 and the church was opened in 1899. Its sister church is St.
Latitude: 53° 18' 5.64" N
Longitude: -6° 11' 4.29" W
Nearest city to this article: Blackrock Read about St. Andrew's, Blackrock in the Wikipedia Satellite map of St. Andrew's, Blackrock in Google Maps