Latitude and longitude of St James' Church, Dublin (Church of Ireland)
St. James' Church (Irish: Eaglais Naomh Séamais), a former Church of Ireland church in James's Street, Dublin, Ireland, was established in 1707. The corresponding parish, which was separated from that of nearby St. Catherine's, was established in 1710. There had been a shrine dedicated to St. James at nearby St.
Latitude: 53° 20' 22.20" N
Longitude: -6° 17' 15.60" W