Kilnaleck or Kilnalec (Irish: Cill na Leice, meaning "church of the flagstone") is a small village in County Cavan, Ireland on the R154 regional road. Kilnaleck was once the centre of a mining boom when in 1879 some local businessmen and a school headmaster decided to develop the coal that existed nearby.
Latitude: 53° 51' 59.99" N
Longitude: -7° 18' 60.00" W
Nearest city to this article: Ballyjamesduff Read about Kilnaleck in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Kilnaleck in Google Maps