The Museum of Pavlos and Alexandra Kanellopoulou is a museum of antiquities in Athens, Greece. Founded in 1976, it comprises the private collection of Paul and Alexandra Kanellopoulos which was donated to the Greek state. It is housed in the neoclassical mansion of the Michalea family, situated on the north slope of the Acropolis and built in 1864. The mansion was purchased by the Greek state in the 1960s-70's and was restored to permanently house the collection.
Latitude: 37° 58' 13.37" N
Longitude: 23° 43' 19.91" E
Nearest city to this article: Athens Read about Museum of Pavlos and Alexandra Kanellopoulou in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Museum of Pavlos and Alexandra Kanellopoulou in Google Maps