The Archeological Museum of Eleusis is a museum in Eleusis, Attica, Greece. The museum is located inside the archaeological site of Eleusis. Built in 1890, by the plans of the German architect Kaverau, to keep the findings of the excavations, and after two years (1892) was extended under the plans of the Greek architect J.
Latitude: 38° 02' 26.52" N
Longitude: 23° 32' 15.36" E
Nearest city to this article: Elefsína Read about Archaeological Museum of Eleusis in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Archaeological Museum of Eleusis in Google Maps