The Bafi Refuge (also spelt Mpafi) refuge belongs to the Greek Mountaineering Club, E.O.S. Athens founded in 1928 and is in the Mount Parnitha National Park, at an altitude of 1160m, roughly 2.5 km from Mont Parness, inside the national park. Ιn April 1937 the refuge's foundation stone was laid. The first part was completed in the Autumn of 1939 with money that was collected mainly by the members of the Mountaineering Club, but also other affiliated associations.
Latitude: 38° 10' 1.80" N
Longitude: 23° 43' 22.79" E
Nearest city to this article: Thrakomakedónes Read about Bafi Refuge in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Bafi Refuge in Google Maps