The Château d'Hérouville is a French château of the 18th century (1740) located in the village of Hérouville, in the Val d'Oise département of France, near Paris. The château was built in 1740 by Gaudot, an architect of the school of Rome, from the remains of an earlier 16th century château. In the 19th century, it was used as courier relay station (between Versailles and Beauvais) and stabled a hundred horses.
Latitude: 49° 06' 3.60" N
Longitude: 2° 07' 35.40" E