The Tuileries Palace (French: Palais des Tuileries, IPA: [palɛ de tɥilʁi]) was a royal and imperial palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine. It was the usual Parisian residence of most French monarchs, from Henry IV to Napoleon III, until it was burned by the Paris Commune in 1871.
Latitude: 48° 51' 29.99" N
Longitude: 2° 19' 20.40" E
Nearest city to this article: Paris Read about Tuileries Palace in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Tuileries Palace in Google Maps