The Jardin du Luxembourg, or the Luxembourg Garden, located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, was created beginning in 1612 by Marie de' Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France, for a new residence she constructed, the Luxembourg Palace. The garden today is owned by the French Senate, which meets in the Palace.
Latitude: 48° 50' 29.39" N
Longitude: 2° 20' 8.40" E
Nearest city to this article: Saint-Mandé Read about Jardin du Luxembourg in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Jardin du Luxembourg in Google Maps