The Holy Innocents' Cemetery (French: Cimetière des Saints-Innocents or Cimetière des Innocents) is a defunct cemetery in Paris that was used from the Middle Ages until the late 18th century. It was the oldest and largest cemetery in Paris and had often been used for mass graves. It was closed because of overuse in 1780, and in 1786 the bodies were exhumed and transported to the unused subterranean quarries near Montparnasse known as the Catacombs.
Latitude: 48° 51' 22.79" N
Longitude: 2° 20' 31.20" E
Nearest city to this article: Paris Read about Holy Innocents' Cemetery in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Holy Innocents' Cemetery in Google Maps