The Stade Olympique Yves-du-Manoir (also known as the Stade Olympique de Colombes, or simply Colombes to the locals) is a rugby, track and association football stadium in Colombes, near Paris, France. Named in memory of French rugby player Yves du Manoir in 1928, it was the main stadium for the 1924 Summer Olympics and had a capacity of 45,000 at the time. During the 1924 games, it hosted the athletics, some of the cycling, some of the horse riding, gymnastics, tennis, some of the football, rugby, and two of the modern pentathlon events (running, fencing).
Latitude: 48° 55' 27.59" N
Longitude: 2° 14' 31.80" E
Nearest city to this article: Colombes Read about Stade Olympique Yves-du-Manoir in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Stade Olympique Yves-du-Manoir in Google Maps