The Tampere railway station is a functionalist building in Tampere, Finland, designed by Eero Seppälä and Otto Flodin, completed in 1936. The 36-metre clock tower was later added because the Finnish railway bureau required it (its total height from ground level is about 50 metres). The city's main street Hämeenkatu begins at the railway station, continuing over the Hämeensilta bridge to its western end at the Aleksanteri church.
Latitude: 61° 29' 32.69" N
Longitude: 23° 46' 13.79" E
Nearest city to this article: Tampere Read about Tampere railway station in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Tampere railway station in Google Maps