St. Olaf’s Church or St. Olav's Church (Estonian: Oleviste kirik) in Tallinn, Estonia, is believed to have been built in the 12th century and to have been the centre for old Tallinn's Scandinavian community before Denmark conquered Tallinn in 1219. Its dedication relates to King Olaf II of Norway (a.k.a. Saint Olaf, 995–1030).
Latitude: 59° 26' 17.45" N
Longitude: 24° 44' 31.25" E
Nearest city to this article: Tallinn Read about St. Olaf's Church, Tallinn in the Wikipedia Satellite map of St. Olaf's Church, Tallinn in Google Maps