The Base Aérea de San Isidro or San Isidro Air Base (ICAO: MDSI) became operational on March 23, 1953 and is located 25 km east of Santo Domingo. It was named Base Aérea Trujillo until 1961, when the name was changed to San Isidro. Most of the units, aircraft and helicopters of the Dominican Air Force are based there.
Latitude: 18° 29' 59.99" N
Longitude: -69° 45' 59.99" W