La Lisa (Spanish pronunciation: [la ˈlisa]) is one of the 15 municipalities or boroughs (municipios in Spanish) in the city of Havana, Cuba.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Arroyo Naranjo
Arroyo Naranjo is one of the 15 municipalities or boroughs (municipios in Spanish) in the city of Havana, Cuba.
Latitude: 23° 02' 12.37" N
Longitude: -82° 22' 9.73" W
Articles of interest in Arroyo Naranjo
65 Articles of interest near Arroyo Naranjo, CubaShow all articles in the map
Iglesia de Jesús de Miramar is the second largest church in Cuba. It is located in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of San Cristobal de la Habana. It was begun in 1948 and inaugurated on May 28, 1953. It is constructed in the Romanesque-Byzantine styl…
The Cuban pine forests are a tropical coniferous forest ecoregion on the Caribbean islands of Cuba and Isla de la Juventud. They cover an area of 6,400 km2 (2,500 sq mi), occurring in separate sections in eastern Cuba and western Cuba and Isla de la…
Santa María del Mar is a sandy beach located 12 miles east of Havana, Cuba along the Via Blanca highway.
Punta Brava is a small town and suburban ward (consejo popular) of Havana, Cuba, part of the municipio of La Lisa. It is located to the southwest of Havana, with a population of roughly 1500 inhabitants.
Diezmero is a ward in the outskirts of Havana, Cuba, located by Carretera Central. It is under the administration of San Miguel del Padrón, a city municipality of Havana.
Ciudad Libertad Airport (ICAO: MULB) is an airport serving Havana, Cuba.
Boca de Jaruco (English: Mouth of Jaruco) is a small fishing village in the Mayabeque Province of Cuba.
Estadio Nelson Fernández is a multi-use stadium in San José de las Lajas, Mayabeque Province, Cuba. It is currently used mostly for baseball games and up to 2011 was the home stadium of the Havana Vaqueros team. Starting from the 2011-2012 series th…
The Espada Cemetery is a disused cemetery located approximately a mile west of the city of Havana, Cuba, near to the coast and close to the San Lázaro Leper Hospital. In use from 1806 to 1878, the Espada Cemetery was the first burial place formally …
Máximo Gómez is a Cuban village and consejo popular belonging to the municipality of Perico, in Matanzas Province.