Mvolyé or Mvolye is a neighbourhood of Yaoundé, Cameroon. Around 1900, during Cameroon's colonial period, the site was part of the lands ruled by Karl Atangana. He then donated part of the area to the German Pallottine Fathers, a Roman Catholic missionary group. The Ewondo people had previously been unable to settle it due to a large rock there. The Fathers built a permanent mission, which opened Central and Eastern Cameroon to Christianisation.
Latitude: 3° 49' 59.99" N
Longitude: 11° 29' 59.99" E
Nearest city to this article: Yaoundé Read about Mvolyé in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Mvolyé in Google Maps