The Central Post Office Building (Spanish: Edificio del Correo Central) is a historic post office building on the northern edge of the Plaza de Armas, in Santiago, Chile. It is adjacent to the Palacio de la Real Audiencia de Santiago and is located on what was the land lot originally owned by Pedro de Valdivia and where he built his house. The site also was occupied by a building that served as Presidential Palace until 1846. Construction of the current building began in 1881 and was designed by Ricardo Brown.
Latitude: -33° 26' 13.45" S
Longitude: -70° 39' 3.92" W
Nearest city to this article: Santiago Read about Central Post Office Building (Santiago) in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Central Post Office Building (Santiago) in Google Maps