The Port of Santos is located in the city of Santos, state of São Paulo, Brazil.
Latitude and longitude of Santos
Santos (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈsɐ̃tus] , Saints) is a municipality in the São Paulo state of Brazil, founded in 1546 by the Portuguese nobleman Brás Cubas. It is partially located on the island of São Vicente, which harbors both the city of Santos and the city of São Vicente, and partially on the mainland. It is the main city in the metropolitan region of Baixada Santista. The population is 433,966 (2015 est.) in an area of 280.67 km². The city is also home to the Coffee Museum, where coffee prices were once negotiated. There is also a football memorial, dedicated to the city's greatest players, which includes Pelé, who played for Santos Futebol Clube. Its beachfront garden, 5,335 m (5,834 yd) in length, figures in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest beachfront garden in the world.
Latitude: -23° 57' 38.99" S
Longitude: -46° 20' 1.00" W
Articles of interest in Santos
18 Articles of interest near Santos, BrazilShow all articles in the map
São Vicente (after Saint Vincent of Saragossa, the patron Saint of Lisbon, Portugal) is a coastal municipality at southern São Paulo, Brazil. Its population in 2010 (IBGE census) was 332,445 inhabitants.
Guarujá (Portuguese pronunciation: [ɡwaɾuˈʒa]) is a municipality in the São Paulo state of Brazil. The population in 2006 was 305,171, the population density is 1,969.47/km² and the area is 143 km². This place name comes from the Tupi language, and …
Estádio Urbano Caldeira, also known as Estádio Vila Belmiro, is an association football stadium located in the Vila Belmiro neighborhood of Santos, Brazil, and the home of Campeonato Brasileiro Série A club Santos Futebol Clube.
Cubatão is a city in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, 12 kilometers away from Santos seaport, the largest in Latin America. The population in 2003 was 150,599, its density is 799.99/km² and the area is 142 km². It hosts 24 industries, refining oil, m…
Rodovia dos Imigrantes (official designation SP‑160) is a highway in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. The highway connects the city of São Paulo to the Atlantic coast and with the seaside cities of São Vicente and Praia Grande.
Praia Grande is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil.
Paranapiacaba is a district of the municipality of Santo André in the Brazilian state of São Paulo. It is located approximately 61 kilometres (38 mi) by road southeast of the centre of the city of São Paulo, and about 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) east of …
Itanhaém is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil. The population in 2004 is 85,294, the density is 142.39/km² and the area is 599 km². The elevation is 0 m.
Rio Grande da Serra is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil. It is located approximately 49 kilometres (30 mi) by road southeast of the centre of the city of São Paulo, and is incorporated into the Microregion of São Paulo and the São …
The Billings Reservoir (locally known as Represa Billings) is the largest reservoir in São Paulo, Brazil, covering a total of 127 km2. It is named after Asa White Kenney Billings, the American hydroelectric engineer who was instrumental in building …
Peruíbe is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil. The population in 2003 was 57,205, with a population density of 175.48/km² and a total area of 326 square kilometres (126 sq mi).
Salesópolis is a municipality in the São Paulo Metropolitan Region in the state of São Paulo in Brazil.
The Subprefecture of Parelheiros is one of 31 subprefectures of the city of São Paulo, Brazil.
Estádio Ulrico Mursa is a football (soccer) stadium located in Santos, São Paulo state, Brazil. The stadium was built in 1920 and is able to hold approximately 10,000 people.
Itariri is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil. The population in 2004 is 14,642 and the area is 2,745.8 km². The elevation is 55 m.
All Saints' Church was established in the port city of Santos, in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, in April 1917, as a chaplaincy of the Church of England, where its main function was to assist both the British community resident there and sailors of…