The Estádio do Canindé, also known as Estádio Oswaldo Teixeira Duarte, is a football stadium inaugurated on January 11, 1956 in Canindé neighborhood, São Paulo, São Paulo state, with a maximum capacity of 21,004 spectators. Although the stadium maximum capacity is 28,500 people, due to a Paulista Football Federation decision, and following FIFA requirements, Canindé stadium had its maximum capacity reduced to 25,470 spectators. As of 2011, it has a maximum capacity of 21,004. The stadium is owned by Associação Portuguesa de Desportos.
Latitude: -23° 31' 8.39" S
Longitude: -46° 37' 3.59" W
Nearest city to this article: Carapicuíba Read about Estádio do Canindé in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Estádio do Canindé in Google Maps