The Port of Santos is located in the city of Santos, state of São Paulo, Brazil.
Latitude and longitude of Mongaguá
Mongaguá is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil. It is part of the Metropolitan Region of Baixada Santista. The population is 52,492 (2015 est.) in an area of 141.87 km².
Latitude: -24° 05' 35.02" S
Longitude: -46° 37' 14.99" W
Articles of interest in Mongaguá
10 Articles of interest near Mongaguá, BrazilShow all articles in the map
São Vicente (after Saint Vincent of Saragossa, the patron Saint of Lisbon, Portugal) is a coastal municipality at southern São Paulo, Brazil. Its population in 2010 (IBGE census) was 332,445 inhabitants.
Guarujá (Portuguese pronunciation: [ɡwaɾuˈʒa]) is a municipality in the São Paulo state of Brazil. The population in 2006 was 305,171, the population density is 1,969.47/km² and the area is 143 km². This place name comes from the Tupi language, and …
Estádio Urbano Caldeira, also known as Estádio Vila Belmiro, is an association football stadium located in the Vila Belmiro neighborhood of Santos, Brazil, and the home of Campeonato Brasileiro Série A club Santos Futebol Clube.
Cubatão is a city in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, 12 kilometers away from Santos seaport, the largest in Latin America. The population in 2003 was 150,599, its density is 799.99/km² and the area is 142 km². It hosts 24 industries, refining oil, m…
Rodovia dos Imigrantes (official designation SP‑160) is a highway in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. The highway connects the city of São Paulo to the Atlantic coast and with the seaside cities of São Vicente and Praia Grande.
Praia Grande is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil.
Estádio Ulrico Mursa is a football (soccer) stadium located in Santos, São Paulo state, Brazil. The stadium was built in 1920 and is able to hold approximately 10,000 people.
All Saints' Church was established in the port city of Santos, in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, in April 1917, as a chaplaincy of the Church of England, where its main function was to assist both the British community resident there and sailors of…