Latitude and longitude of Tarrant County Courthouse
Satellite map of Tarrant County Courthouse
The Tarrant County Courthouse, part of the Tarrant County government campus in Fort Worth, Texas, United States, was designed by the architecture firm of Frederick C. Gunn & Louis Curtiss and built by the Probst Construction Company of Chicago, 1893-1895. This pink Texas granite building, in Renaissance Revival style, closely resembles the Texas State Capitol with the exception of the clock tower.
Latitude: 32° 45' 26.18" N
Longitude: -97° 19' 58.67" W