Thomas Alva Edison High School is a high school in Rose Hill, Fairfax County, Virginia, administered by Fairfax County Public Schools.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Waldorf, Maryland
Waldorf is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Charles County, Maryland, United States. It is 23 miles (37 km) south-southeast of Washington, D.C. The population of the census-designated area (now including the large planned community of St. Charles) was 67,752 at the 2010 census.
Latitude: 38° 37' 28.42" N
Longitude: -76° 56' 20.90" W
Articles of interest in Waldorf, Maryland
198 Articles of interest near Waldorf, Maryland, United StatesShow all articles in the map
Robert E. Lee High School (Lee High School) opened in 1958 and is located in Springfield, Virginia. The school is part of the Fairfax County Public Schools system, and it is named after Robert E. Lee, the general of the Confederate troops in the Ame…
River Farm (25 acres/10.1 ha), home to the American Horticultural Society (AHS) headquarters, is a historic landscape located at 7931 East Boulevard Drive, Alexandria, Virginia.
Mount Vernon High School is a public high school in the Fairfax County Public Schools system located in Mount Vernon, Virginia. The school was founded in 1939. Its original location is still standing on Richmond Highway, now a school for Islamic stu…
Owings is a census-designated place (CDP) in Calvert County, Maryland, United States.
Hillcrest Heights is an unincorporated area and census-designated place (CDP) in Prince George's County, Maryland, United States, with an African-American majority population. The population was 16,469 at the 2010 census.
Four Mile Run is a 9.4-mile-long (15.1 km) stream in northern Virginia that starts near Interstate 66, at Gordon Avenue in Fairfax County and proceeds southeast through Falls Church to Arlington County in the U.S. state of Virginia.
Fort Belvoir Community Hospital is a military treatment facility operated by the Department of Defense.
Charlotte Hall is a census-designated place (CDP) in Charles County and St. Mary's County, Maryland, United States. The population was 1,214 at the 2000 census. The Maryland Veterans Home for disabled veterans, including a U.S. Veterans Affairs clin…
Charlotte Hall Military Academy, located at Charlotte Hall, Maryland, was established as Charlotte Hall School in 1774 by Queen Charlotte to provide for the liberal and pious education of youth to better fit them for the discharge of their duties fo…
Belle Haven is a census-designated place (CDP) in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. Nearby CDPs are Huntington, Virginia (west), Groveton, Virginia (southwest) and Fort Hunt, Virginia (south).
Woodbridge Senior High School is a public secondary school located in Lake Ridge (north-west of Woodbridge), Prince William County, Virginia, United States.
Alexandria Union Station is a historic railroad station in Alexandria, Virginia south of Washington, D.C. To avoid confusion with nearby Washington Union Station it is usually referred to locally as simply Alexandria Station.
The Smithsonian Institution Libraries (SIL) system comprises 20 branch libraries serving the various Smithsonian Institution museums and research centers, as well as central support services which include a Book Conservation Laboratory and an Imagin…
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Alexandria (Independent City), Virginia.
Marlboro Motor Raceway (MMR) is a now-defunct motorsports park located in Prince George's County, just outside Upper Marlboro, Maryland. MMR closed after the 1969 season and local Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) racing moved to the more advanced S…
The Landmark Mall, or Landmark Regional Shopping Center, is located in a triangle formed by Duke Street (Virginia State Route 236), Shirley Highway (I-395), and Van Dorn Street (Virginia State Route 401) in Alexandria, Virginia.
La Plata High School is part of the Charles County Public Schools and is located in La Plata, Maryland, United States. The current school was built in 1979. Before that, it was in the building (built in 1964) which now holds Milton M.