The International School of Indiana is an independent school in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Indianapolis
Indianapolis (/ˌɪndiəˈnæpəlɪs/) is the capital of the U.S. state of Indiana and the county seat of Marion County. With an estimated population of 848,788 in 2014, Indianapolis is the largest city in Indiana, second largest in the American Midwest, and 14th largest in the U.S. Indianapolis–Carmel–Anderson is the 33rd largest metropolitan area in the U.S., with nearly 2 million inhabitants.
Latitude: 39° 46' 6.17" N
Longitude: -86° 09' 28.94" W
Articles of interest in Indianapolis
434 Articles of interest near Indianapolis, United StatesShow all articles in the map
The Indianapolis Juvenile Correctional Facility was a minimum, medium, and maximum state juvenile facility of the Indiana Department of Correction. It was located on Girls School Road, 8 miles (13 km) west of Downtown Indianapolis. The facility curr…
IUPUI Gymnasium, nicknamed the Jungle, is a 1,215-seat multi-purpose arena in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. From 1982 until 2014 it was home to the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis Jaguars basketball teams and volleyball teams.
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, also known as PNC Center, is a mixed use high-rise in Indianapolis, Indiana. The building rises 22 floors and 268 feet (82 m) in height, and is currently the 17th-tallest building in the city. The structure was completed …
Homecroft is a town in Perry Township, Marion County, Indiana. The population was 722 at the 2010 census. It has existed as an "included town" since 1970, when it was incorporated into Indianapolis as part of Unigov.
Fountaintown is an unincorporated community in Van Buren Township, Shelby County, Indiana.
E Pluribus Unum is a public artwork proposed by American artist Fred Wilson to be located along the Indianapolis Cultural Trail at the northeast corner of Delaware and Washington streets, near the City-County Building in downtown Indianapolis, India…
Conrad Indianapolis is a high-rise luxury hotel in Indianapolis, Indiana. It was completed in 2006 and has 23 floors. The building includes street level retail and 243 luxury hotel rooms with 18 residential condominiums. Conrad is the destination ve…
The Barnes and Thornburg Building is a high rise in Indianapolis, Indiana originally known as the Merchants National Bank Building. In 1905 that bank engaged the architectural firm of D. H. Burnham & Company of Chicago to design a new bank headquart…
Arlington High School is a comprehensive public high school located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Arlington was among the last public high schools to open within the Indianapolis Public Schools system. The school's athletic teams are named the Golden Kn…
Zephyr is a public sculpture created by artist Steve Wooldridge in 1998. It is located southeast of the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) University Library and north of New York Street on IUPUI's campus.
Young Abe Lincoln, is a public artwork by American artist David K. Rubins (born 1902 in Minneapolis), located outside of the government center near the Indiana State House, in Indianapolis, Indiana, US.
Waverly is an unincorporated community in Harrison Township, Morgan County, Indiana.
Warren Park is a town in Warren Township, Marion County, Indiana. The population was 1,480 at the 2010 census. It has existed as an "included town" since 1970, when it was incorporated into Indianapolis as part of Unigov.
WSYW (810 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Spanish Oldies format, branded as La Joya ("The Jewel"). Licensed to Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, the station serves the Indianapolis area.
WNOU (105.5 FM, "Delta Country 105.5") is a radio station licensed to serve Indianola, Mississippi, USA.
WBDG (90.9 FM) is a high school radio station broadcasting a Variety format from Ben Davis High School in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
University High School (UHS) is a small, independent, coeducational college preparatory school located in Carmel, Indiana. University's campus is 115 acres and consists of two buildings, Fairbanks Hall and Andrews Hall.