Three Bronze Discs is a piece of public artwork by American artist James Wines located in the courtyard of the Golda Meir Library, near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. Made of bronze, the sculpture is three circular bronze discs located in a pool of wate…
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Greendale, Wisconsin
Greendale is a village in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, United States.
Latitude: 42° 56' 26.05" N
Longitude: -87° 59' 45.31" W
Articles of interest in Greendale, Wisconsin
232 Articles of interest near Greendale, Wisconsin, United StatesShow all articles in the map
The Victorious Charge is a public artwork by American artist John S. Conway located on the Court of Honor on West Wisconsin Avenue in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States.
South Milwaukee High School, "Home of the Rockets," is a high school located in the city of South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A., a suburb of Milwaukee. Approximately 1,300 students attend the high school.
North Bay is a village in Racine County, Wisconsin, United States.
New Berlin West High School is a public high school located in New Berlin, Wisconsin. It is a part of the School District of New Berlin. Although it shares a building with New Berlin West Middle School, it is a separate entity with its own administr…
The Kern Center is a 210,000-square-foot (19,500 m2) athletics and fitness facility in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is home to many sports at the Milwaukee School of Engineering, including ice hockey, wrestling, men's and women's basketball and volleyba…
Henry Bergh is a statue by American artist James H. Mahoney located at the Wisconsin Humane Society in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The bronze statue portrays Henry Bergh, the father of the humane movement in the United States, holding a can…
Helfaer Field, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is a Little League baseball field that is located directly next to Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Along the left field concourse, there is a marker to designate where the former Milwaukee County S…
Hales Corners Lutheran Church, located in Hales Corners, Wisconsin, is the largest congregation in the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, with well over 7000 members.
Atomic Records was an independent record label based in Hollywood, California, which was founded in 1945 by trombonist Lyle Griffin. Among the notable recording artists on Atomic were Slim Gaillard, Barney Kessel and Griffin himself. In 1947, Griffi…
WCCX (104.5 FM) is a student-run college radio station licensed to Waukesha, Wisconsin, and serving the Carroll University campus and area immediately surrounding it. They are owned by Carroll University. WCCX is also known as "The X" and "The voice…
Woodland Indian and Whistling Swans is a bronze sculpture created by American sculptor Marshall Fredericks in 1963. It is located at the Milwaukee Public Museum at 800 West Wells Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Wood National Cemetery is a United States National Cemetery located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It encompasses 50.1 acres (20.3 ha), and as of the end of 2005, it had 37,661 interments.
Willow Springs is a town in Lafayette County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 632 at the 2000 census.
Tichigan (formerly known as Waterford North) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Racine County, Wisconsin, United States.
Waterford is a town in Racine County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 5,938 at the 2000 census. The Village of Waterford is located partially within the town.
St. Joan Antida High School is a private, Roman Catholic high school in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
St. Adalbert's Church referred to in Polish as 'Kościół Świętego Wojciecha', is a Roman Catholic Parish located at 1923 W. Becher St on Milwaukee's South Side, and one of Milwaukee's 'Polish Cathedrals.