Moscow Central Bus Terminal is a bus terminal in Moscow for long-range and intercity passenger buses with daily overturn of about 25 thousand passengers serving about 40% of long-range bus routes in Moscow. Situated near Shcholkovskaya Metro station.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Balashikha
Balashikha (Russian: Балашиха; IPA: [bəlɐˈʂɨxə]) is a city in Moscow Oblast, Russia, located on the Pekhorka River 1 kilometer (0.62 mi) east of Moscow.
Latitude: 55° 48' 34.02" N
Longitude: 37° 57' 29.02" E
Articles of interest in Balashikha
105 Articles of interest near Balashikha, Russian FederationShow all articles in the map
Moscow State University of Mechanical Engineering (MAMI), formerly called Moscow Automechanical Institute (Russian: Московский Государственный Машиностроительный Университет (МАМИ)) is a university in Moscow. It specializes in the field of automobil…
Lefortovo District (Russian: райо́н Лефо́ртово) is a district of South-Eastern Administrative Okrug of the federal city of Moscow, Russia. Population: 90,021 (2010 Census); 87,560 (2002 Census).
Kotelniki (Russian: Котéльники) is a town of Moscow Oblast, Russia, located 22 kilometers (14 mi) southeast of the center of Moscow.
Yubileyny (Russian: Юбиле́йный) was a town in Moscow Oblast, Russia, located 7 kilometers (4.3 mi) northeast of the Moscow Ring Road by Yaroslavl Highway, on the Klyazma River.
Vvedenskoye Cemetery or German Cemetery (Введенское (Немецкое) кладбище) is a historical cemetery in the Lefortovo District of Moscow in Russia.
Pushkino (Russian: Пушкино) is the name of several inhabited localities in Russia.
Pervomayskaya (Russian: Первомайская) was a temporary station on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya Line of the Moscow Metro in use between 1954 and 1961. It was closed after being replaced by a permanent station, Izmaylovsky Park (now Izmaylovskaya).
Novoryazanskaya Street Garage, also spelled Novo-Ryazanskaya Street Garage, and known as "Horseshoe garage", was designed by Konstantin Melnikov and Vladimir Shukhov (structural engineering) in 1926 and completed in 1929 at 27, Novoryazanskaya Stree…
Nikolo-Perervinsky Monastery (Николо-Перервинский монастырь in Russian) is the southernmost historical monastery of Moscow. It is dedicated to Saint Nicholas the Miracle-Worker.
Moscow University for the Humanities (Russian: Московский гуманитарный университет - МосГУ) is an accredited privately operated institution for higher education located in Moscow, Russia.
Izmaylovo Estate (Russian: Усадьба Измайлово) was a country residence of the House of Romanov built in the reign of Alexis I of Russia. Originally located 7 kilometres east of Moscow's city limits, it became part of the expanding city in the 20th ce…
Baumanskaya (Russian: Бауманская) is a station on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya Line of the Moscow Metro, named after the revolutionary Nikolai Bauman. It was designed by Boris Iofan and Yury Zenkevich and opened in 1944. The Art Deco design features whi…
Vlakhernskoye-Kuzminki is an estate formerly belonging to the Stroganov and Golitsyn families of the Russian nobility. Today, it is incorporated into Kuzminki-Lyublino historical park located in Moscow's Kuzminki District.
Bulvar Rokossovskogo (Russian: Бульва́р Рокоссо́вского), previously Ulitsa Podbelskogo (Russian: У́лица Подбе́льского), is a Moscow Metro station in the Bogorodskoye District, Eastern Administrative Okrug, Moscow, Russia. It is on the Sokolnicheskay…
Rogozhskoe cemetery (Russian: Рогожское кладбище) in Moscow, Russia, is the spiritual and administrative center of the largest Old Believers denomination, called the Russian Orthodox Old-Rite Church. Historically, the name cemetery was applied to th…
The Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy, dedicated to the art of calligraphy, is situated in Sokolniki Park, Moscow. The museum collection features calligraphy masterpieces from 43 countries.
Maryino (Russian: район Марьино) is a district of South-Eastern Administrative Okrug of the federal city of Moscow, Russia. Population: 247,479 (2010 Census); 206,388 (2002 Census). It is the most populated district of Moscow.