The San Andrea School is a school in Malta. It was founded in 1992 at Sedqa, Independence Avenue, Naxxar by the Parents Foundation of Education (who also founded San Anton School). At the time it was composed of three classes.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of San Pawl il-Baħar
Saint Paul's Bay (Maltese: San Pawl il-Baħar, Italian: Baia di San Paolo) is a town in the Northern Region of Malta. It is situated sixteen kilometres (9.9 miles) northwest of the capital city Valletta.
Latitude: 35° 57' 2.30" N
Longitude: 14° 24' 56.20" E
Articles of interest in San Pawl il-Baħar
140 Articles of interest near San Pawl il-Baħar, MaltaShow all articles in the map
Rinella Battery is a Victorian battery in Kalkara, Malta. It is commonly referred to as Fort Rinella, although it was never classified as a fort while in use.
Um El Faroud was a 10,000 ton Libyan owned single screw motor tanker.
Tigné Point is a peninsula in Sliema, Malta. The area was originally occupied by several fortifications and a British barracks complex, which were left derelict for many years, until the area was redeveloped in the early 21st century.
Manikata is a small village in the limits of Mellieħa in the northwestern part of Malta. It oversees the farming areas in the valley between il-Ballut and il-Manikata.
The Collegiate Parish Church of St Paul's Shipwreck, also known as simply the Church of St Paul's Shipwreck, is a Roman Catholic parish church in Valletta, Malta.
Ġnejna Bay (Maltese pronunciation: [dʒˈnɛjna]) is a popular tourist destination located about 1 kilometer from the village of Mġarr on the western coast of Malta. The beach surrounding the bay is mostly sandy.
The Triton Fountain is the central feature before the City Gate , at the limits of Floriana, subborge of the capital city of the Mediterranean island of Malta, Valletta. This square also serves as the island's central bus terminus.
The Ta' Ħaġrat ([taˈħad͡ʒrat]) temples in Mġarr, Malta is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with several other Megalithic temples. They are amongst the most ancient religious sites on Earth.
The Royal Navy Hospital Mtarfa was a British naval hospital in Mtarfa, Malta.
RNH Bighi, also known as Bighi Hospital, was a major naval hospital located in the small town of Kalkara on the island of Malta. It served the eastern Mediterranean in the 19th and 20th centuries and, in conjunction with the RN Memorial Hospital at …
The Inquisitor's Palace (Maltese: Palazz tal-Inkwiżitur) is a palace in Birgu, Malta. It was built in the 16th century as a courthouse, and it was used the inquisitor's residence from 1574 to 1798. It is now open to the public as the National Museum…
Hibernians Stadium is a multi-use stadium in Paola, Malta. The Hibernians football ground was inaugurated on 9 November 1986. Hibernians became the first Maltese club to have their own football pitch.
Fort Delimara is a polygonal fort in Marsaxlokk, Malta.
Xewkija Heliport, or Gozo Heliport, is a small heliport on the island of Gozo in Malta, near the town of Xewkija. It has two 22 meter wide helipads, connected by asphalt, to form a small 174 meter long runway in the 10/28 direction. There used to be…
Porte des Bombes (Bieb il-Bombi) is an ornamental gate in the Floriana Lines, which formed the outer defensive walls of Valletta, Malta. It is situated between Pietà Creek and Marsa to the west and southeast, and the suburb of Floriana to the east. …
Hastings Gardens is a public garden in Valletta, Malta. It is located on top of St. John's Bastion and St. Michael's Bastion, on the west side of the City Gate. The garden offers views of Floriana, Msida, Sliema, and Manoel Island. Inside the garden…