The Spencer Monument is a restored obelisk monument on the way to Valletta, in Blata l-Bajda, Malta, erected for Captain The Honorable Robert Cavendish Spencer, a cousin of the Governor of Malta, Sir Frederick Cavendish Ponsonby (1783-1837), and gre…
Articles of interest in Nadur
139 Articles of interest near Nadur, MaltaShow all articles in the map
The Basilica of Our Lady of Victories is the parish church of Senglea, Malta.
Mamo Tower is a fortified residence in Marsaskala, Malta.
Madliena Tower is a fortification on the island of Malta built by the Knights of Malta.
A list on windmills in Malta, including those on Gozo.
Fort Tas-Silġ is a polygonal fort in Marsaxlokk, Malta. It was built in 1878 by the British on high ground at the shoreward end of Delimara Point, above il-Ħofra-ż-Żgħira.
This is a list of the extreme points of the Malta: the points that are farther north, south, east or west than any other location.
Armier Bay (in Maltese: Bajjet l-Armier), is situated in the locality of Mellieħa, Malta. The Armier Bay consists of two beaches, the biggest beach is known as Armier and the other one as Little Armier. The sea of this bay is a crystal blue, like th…
The Chapel of the Annunciation is a Medieval Roman Catholic church located in Hal-Millieri, limits of Zurrieq, Malta.
The Church of St Catherine (Malti: Il-Knisja Arcipretali ta' Santa Katerina) is a Roman Catholic parish church that serves the village of Zurrieq.
Ta' Giorni is one of the subdivisions (informal districts) of St.
St. John's Square (Maltese: Pjazza San Ġwann, or Misraħ San Ġwann) is found in front of St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta, the capital of Malta.
Marsaxlokk Ground is a football pitch in Marsaxlokk, a traditional fishing village located in the south-eastern part of Malta. The ground is used mostly for football matches and is the home stadium of Marsaxlokk Football Club.
Le Meridien St. Julian's Hotel & Spa is one of the 5 star hotels located on the Maltese Islands. The Hotel was built in 2006, on the grounds of a 19th-century Villa.
Flarestar Observatory is an astronomical observatory owned and operated by International Astronomical Union (IAU). It is located near San Gwann on the island country of Malta, at (35°54′40″N014°28′15″E).
Della Grazie Battery is an artillery battery in Xgħajra, Malta. It as built by the British between 1888 and 1893. The battery stands above the shore to the east of Grand Harbour, between Fort St. Rocco and Fort St. Leonardo.
The Brochtorff Circle at Xagħra, one of possibly two stone circles at Xagħra, but also more simply known without distinction, as the Xagħra Stone Circle, is an underground Neolithic burial complex, situated in Xagħra on the Maltese island of Gozo.