The Floriana Lines are a line of fortification in Floriana, Malta.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of L-Iklin
Iklin (Maltese: L-Iklin) is a village in the Central Region of Malta, with a population of 3,130 as of March 2014. Iklin was established in the mid-20th century; however some archaeological sites and a medieval chapel, named as St. Michael Chapel, are proof to earlier settlements. Until recently, the town was considered to form part of Lija.
Latitude: 35° 54' 14.90" N
Longitude: 14° 27' 14.94" E
Articles of interest in L-Iklin
140 Articles of interest near L-Iklin, MaltaShow all articles in the map
Empire Stadium later known as The Stadium was a multi-purpose stadium in Gżira, Malta. It was used mostly for football matches and hosted the home matches of the Maltese national football team, including the very first international match for Malta …
Republic Square (Maltese: Misraħ ir-Repubblika) is a piazza in Valletta, Malta. The square was originally called Piazza Tesoreria, since the treasury of the Order of Saint John was located in the square. After a statue of Queen Victoria was installe…
The Malta Maritime Museum is housed within the Old Naval bakery in Vittoriosa, it drafts Malta’s maritime history which is tightly bound to Mediterranean Sea.
Għallis Tower (Maltese: Torri tal-Għallis), originally known as Torre delle Saline, is a small watchtower in Salina, limits of Naxxar, Malta. It was completed in 1658 as the second of the De Redin towers. Today, the tower is in good condition.
The Gozo Stadium, formerly known as the Silver Jubilee Ground, is the national stadium of the island of Gozo, Malta. The Gozo Stadium stages matches of the highest division in Gozo, part of the Second Division League and the matches of the Gozo F.C.…
Fort Leonardo is a polygonal fort in Żabbar, Malta. It was built between 1872 and 1878 by the British between the villages of San Leonardo and Żonqor above the shore east of Grand Harbour.
The Cottonera Lines, also known as the Valperga Lines, are a line of fortification in Cospicua and Birgu, Malta. They were built in the 17th and 18th centuries to form the outer defences of the Three Cities of Birgu, Senglea and Cospicua. They surro…
San Lawrenz (English: Saint Lawrence) is a village on the island of Gozo, Malta. Its name is derived from Lawrence of Rome who is the patron saint for the village.
The Xarolla Windmill at Żurrieq, Malta is one of the windmills constructed by the Knights of Malta in the villages and towns of Malta.
Ta' Kenuna Tower is one of three semaphore towers built by the British in 1848 on the cliffs near Nadur in Gozo, Malta.
The Collegiate church of St Lawrence (Maltese: Knisja kolleġġjata ta 'San Lawrenz) is an old Church situated in Birgu in Malta.
Savio College is a boys' secondary, church school. It is situated in the west of Malta, in the picturesque village of Ħad-Dingli. The Salesians of Don Bosco run this school (Y) :P The school is called Savio College for one of Don Bosco's students, S…
The Malta Memorial is a commemorative war memorial monument to the 2,298 Commonwealth aircrew who lost their lives in the various Second World War air battles and engagements around the Mediterranean, and who have no known grave.
Independence Ground is a multi-use stadium in Floriana, Malta. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home stadium of Floriana FC.
A total of five city gates have served as the main entrance to Valletta, Malta's capital city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The first gate was originally known as Porta San Giorgio, and it was later renamed Porta Reale, a name which was retained…
The Church of St Catherine is a Roman Catholic church situated in Valletta, Malta. The church serves as the parish church of the Italian community of Malta.
The Wardija Tower is one of thirteen towers that Grand Master Martin de Redin of the Knights of Malta had built along the coasts of Malta. The tower is between Zurrieq and Hal Far; the nearest tower to it is the Hamrija Tower to the south-east. The …