The Church of the Redeemer is the oldest Moravian Church building in Kingston, Jamaica, and houses a congregation of the Jamaican province of the Moravian Church.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Kingston
Kingston (/ˈkɪŋstən/ or US /ˈkɪŋztən/) is the capital and largest city of Jamaica, located on the southeastern coast of the island. It faces a natural harbour protected by the Palisadoes, a long sand spit which connects the town of Port Royal and the Norman Manley International Airport to the rest of the island.
Latitude: 17° 59' 49.27" N
Longitude: -76° 47' 36.89" W
Articles of interest in Kingston
112 Articles of interest near Kingston, JamaicaShow all articles in the map
Bog is a settlement in Jamaica.
Troja railway station opened in 1896, closed in 1975, reopened in 1977 and closed for good in 1978. It was on the Bog Walk to Port Antonio branch line, 31 miles (50 km) from the Kingston terminus, and served the surrounding agricultural community, p…
Trinity Moravian church houses a congregation of the Jamaican province of the Moravian Church.
South Camp Prison, also known as the Gun Court prison, opened in 1974 as a combined court and prison to combat the increase in violent crimes involving firearms. A single resident magistrate can issue prison sentences to those convicted of illegal p…
The Rio Pedro is a river of Jamaica.
The Rio Doro is a river of Jamaica.
Rio Cobre Juvenile Correctional Centre was built to accommodate 120 male inmates.
Red Hills Fissure is a palaeontological site at the Red Hills in Saint Andrew Parish of south-eastern Jamaica.
Lazaretto Cairn Lighthouse guides vessels westward on their approach to Kingston Harbour. It appears to be a historic daybeacon converted to a lighted aid. It is located on a bluff on the west side of the harbour entrance, opposite Port Royal.
The Hope River (Jamaica) is a river of Jamaica.
The Guava River rises just north of the Grand Ridge of the Blue Mountains on the border of Portland Parish in Jamaica.
Gregory Park railway station opened in 1845 and closed in 1992. It served the Gregory Park sugar estate on the Kingston to Montego Bay line, 6.5 miles (10.5 km) from the Kingston terminus.
The Cane River rises at twin sources in the vicinity of Derby Peak in eastern Saint Andrew Parish, Jamaica from where it flows south to the Caribbean Sea.
The Stony River (Jamaica) rises just north of Coopers Hill in Saint Catherine Parish, Jamaica.
Saint Jago Women's Centre has been closed, making Fort Augusta the only women's prison on the island.
The Rio Magno is a river of Jamaica.
The Ferry River is a river of Jamaica.