The Church of the Eremitani (Italian: Chiesa degli Eremitani), or Church of the Hermits, is an Augustinian church of the 13th century in Padua, northern Italy.
Articles of interest in Padova
230 Articles of interest near Padova, ItalyShow all articles in the map
Villa Trissino is an incomplete aristocratic villa designed by Andrea Palladio, situated in the hamlet of Meledo in the comune of Sarego in the Veneto. It was intended for the brothers Ludovico and Francesco Trissino.
The Villa Gazzotti Grimani (1542) is a Renaissance villa, an early work of architect Andrea Palladio, located in the village of Bertesina, near Vicenza in the Veneto region of northern Italy. In 1994 UNESCO designated Villa Gazzotti Grimani as part …
Sottomarina is an Italian town of Roman origin.
Palazzo Thiene Bonin Longare is a patrician palace in Vicenza, northern Italy, designed by Andrea Palladio probably in 1572 and built after Palladio's death by Vincenzo Scamozzi.
Villa Thiene is a 16th-century villa at Quinto Vicentino in the province of Vicenza. The building as it stands today is the work of several architects one of whom was Andrea Palladio. Like several other projects on which Palladio worked, it was comm…
Vignole (also Le Vignole) is an island in the Venetian Lagoon, northern Italy, with a surface of some 69.20 ha.
The Chiesa dei Santi Apostoli di Cristo (English: Church of the Holy Apostles of Christ), commonly called San Apostoli, is a 7th-century Roman Catholic church located in the Cannaregio sestiere of the Italian city of Venice. It is one of the oldest …
The Chiesa di San Moisè (or San Moisè Profeta) is a church in Venice, northern Italy, built initially in the 8th century. It is dedicated to Moses as, like the Byzantines, the Venetians tended to canonise Old Testament prophets.
San Francesco del Deserto is an island in the Venetian Lagoon in Véneto, Italy, with a surface of some 4 ha. It is located between Sant'Erasmo and Burano.
Le Zitelle (officially Santa Maria della Presentazione) is a church in Venice, Italy.
Il Gobbo di Rialto or the Hunchback of the Rialto is a granite statue of a hunchback found opposite the Church of San Giacomo di Rialto at the end of the Rialto in Venice.
Santa Maria dei Carmini, also called Santa Maria del Carmelo and commonly known simply as the Carmini, is a large church in the sestiere, or neighbourhood, of Dorsoduro in Venice, northern Italy. It nestles against the former Scuola Grande di Santa …
The Campo San Polo is the largest campo in Venice, Italy, the second largest Venetian public square after the Piazza San Marco.
Vicenza railway station (Italian: Stazione di Vicenza) (IATA: VNZ) serves the town and comune of Vicenza, in the Veneto region, northeastern Italy.
Santa Maria della Grazia or La Grazia is an artificial island of the Venetian lagoon, northern Italy, which lies between the Giudecca and San Clemente.
San Nicolò al Lido is a church in Venice, northern Italy. It is located in the northern part of Venice's Lido, and houses the relics of St Nicholas, patron of sailors (shared with Bari). From this church, the traditional thanksgiving mass of the Spo…
San Michele in Isola is a Roman Catholic church in Venice, northern Italy, located on the Isola di San Michele which houses the cemetery of the city.