Wanderers ( Irish: Fánaithe Bhaile Baodáin) are a small Gaelic Athletic Association club located in Ballyboden, Dublin, Ireland.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Killester
Killester (Irish: Cill Easra) is a small, largely residential suburb of Dublin and lies on the Northside of the city.
Latitude: 53° 22' 23.59" N
Longitude: -6° 12' 15.52" W
Articles of interest in Killester
720 Articles of interest near Killester, IrelandShow all articles in the map
Ballinteer St. Johns (Irish: Naomh Eoin Bhaile an tSaoir ) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Ballinteer, south Dublin, Ireland.
Annesley Bridge crosses the River Tolka in Fairview.
William Dargan Bridge, opened in 2004, is a cable-stayed bridge in Dundrum, Dublin in Ireland. It carries the LUAS light rail line (Green Line) across a busy road junction.
The Cabbage Garden is a former burial ground off Upper Kevin St. in Dublin's south inner city. It was consecrated by Archbishop Margetson in 1668. It consisted of a plot of land which was set apart by the Dean and Chapter of St. Patrick's Cathedral …
Sutton Park is one of the constituent housing estates which make up the district of Bayside (Irish: Cois Bá), a residential suburb on the northside of Dublin, Ireland. Comprising multiple roads named "Sutton Park", as well as Sutton Lawns, Downs and…
Sutton Creek is part of Dublin Bay that lies between the southwestern part of Howth Head and the northeast end of Bull Island.
St Doulagh's Church (Irish: Clochar Dúiligh) is one of two churches in the "United Parishes of Malahide, Portmarnock and St Doulagh's" in Fingal, Ireland. It is the oldest stone-roofed church still in use in Ireland. The church is situated approxima…
St. Assam's is the name of two historic churches in the village of Raheny, Dublin, one a picturesque ruin in the middle of the village, one the structurally sound but no longer primary church built for the local Roman Catholic community of the area …
St. Andrew's, Blackrock is a Presbyterian church on Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin. The Blackrock parish was established in 1895 and the church was opened in 1899. Its sister church is St.
Shankill railway station (Irish: Stáisiún Sheanchill) serves Shankill, in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland.
Salthill and Monkstown railway station (Irish: Stáisiún Chnoc an tSalainn agus Baile na Manach) serves the areas of Salthill (on the coast) and Monkstown (just inland) in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland.
Saint Brendan's College is a Christian Brothers secondary school founded in 1956, and located in Woodbrook, Bray, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland.
Rathmines College is an educational institution in Rathmines, Dublin that offers various Further Education courses in areas such as business, computing, media studies, office administration etc. It has two campuses in Rathmines; in the former Rathmi…
The Queen of Peace is a Catholic church situated at the junction of the Putland Road and the Vevay Road in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. The present church was built in 1946 by T & J Macken of St Patrick’s Street, Dun Laoghaire, with many local people…
Powerscourt Golf Club, located at the Powerscourt Estate in County Wicklow, Ireland, is home to two par 72, 18-hole courses: the East, which was created first, and the West. Both contain fast greens and hilly fairways, and they are each over 6,900 y…