The UCD Quinn School of Business (Scoil Ghnó Uí Chuinn, COBÁC), commonly The Quinn School, or simply Quinn, is the building in which the UCD School of Business's undergraduate programme is based.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Donabate
Donabate (Irish: Domhnach Bat) is a small suburban coastal town in Ireland, about 20 kilometres (12 miles) north-northeast of Dublin. The town is on a peninsula on Ireland's east coast, between the Rogerstown Estuary to the north and Broadmeadow Estuary to the south.
Latitude: 53° 29' 13.99" N
Longitude: -6° 09' 6.98" W
Articles of interest in Donabate
601 Articles of interest near Donabate, IrelandShow all articles in the map
Trinity Hall is the main extramural hall of residence for students of the University of Dublin, Trinity College in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
The Village is a music venue situated next to Whelan's on Wexford Street, Dublin. Formerly a nightclub owned by Mean Fiddler, in 2003 it was turned into a music venue.
Tara Street is a major traffic route in Dublin, Ireland, partly due to the current one-way traffic flow in the city centre. It links Pearse Street to the northern side of the city via Butt Bridge - traffic flows to the north. The station gives its n…
Sydney Parade Railway Station (Irish: Stáisiún Pharáid Sydney) is located at Sydney Parade Avenue in Sandymount, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Saint Peter's Church, Phibsborough is a large Roman Catholic parish church in the Dublin suburb of Phibsborough or Phibsboro (informal).
St. Luke's Hospital, Rathgar, Dublin, Ireland, is a hospital which has specialised in treating cancer patients from throughout Ireland for over half a century. It is primary national centre for radiotherapy treatment. Opened in 1952, the Hospital wa…
St. John the Baptist, Blackrock is a Roman Catholic church in the parish of Blackrock, Ireland. The church is still in use and named after the Saint John the Baptist.
St. Andrew's Church is a Roman Catholic church located in Westland Row, Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Construction started in 1832, it opened for public worship in 1834 but was not completed until 1837.
St Andrew's Church is a former parish church of the Church of Ireland that is located in Andrew Street, Dublin, Ireland. It now houses the Central Tourist Office.
Sir John Rogerson's Quay is a street and quay in Dublin on the south bank of the Liffey between City Quay in the west and Britain Quay.
The Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland (RPII, An Institiúid Éireannach um Chosaint Raideolaíoch) is an independent public body in Ireland under the aegis of the Department of Environment, Community and Local Government.The RPII was establi…
Not to be confused with M3 Parkway railway station
Parnells GAA or Parnells Gaelic Athletic Association club Gaelic football club is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Coolock, Dublin, Ireland. It was founded in 1893, named after the recently deceased Charles Stewart Parnell, and at that ti…
The O'Brien Institute is a building complex in Dublin, Ireland. It was built 1880–1883. The purpose of the building was to serve as an orphan home and school, financed by a trust that was founded by Bridget O'Brien in 1876.The last of the boarders (…
North Wall (Irish: Port Thuaidh) is east of the inner north side of Dublin, along the River Liffey.
The North Circular Road (Irish: An Cuarbhóthar Thuaidh) - designated as R101 regional road - is an important thoroughfare on the northside of Dublin, in Ireland. The regional road was long considered the northern boundary of the city and still separ…