Confey GAA is a Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA) club based in Leixlip, County Kildare, Ireland and won Kildare's Club of the Year award in 2004.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Clondalkin
Clondalkin (Irish: Cluain Dolcáin, meaning "Dolcan's meadow") is a town situated 10 km west of Dublin, Ireland, in the county of South Dublin.
Latitude: 53° 19' 27.98" N
Longitude: -6° 23' 49.99" W
Articles of interest in Clondalkin
639 Articles of interest near Clondalkin, IrelandShow all articles in the map
Clontarf GAA is a Gaelic Athletic Association based in Clontarf, Dublin, Ireland club.
St. Nicholas Without is a former Church of Ireland parish church in Dublin, Ireland. For several hundred years the north transept of St.
Castleknock Hurling and Football Club is a Dublin GAA club centred on the village of Carpenterstown in Fingal, Ireland. It serves large parts of the suburban areas of Blanchardstown and Castleknock.
Britain Quay is a quay and street in Dublin on the south bank of the River Liffey between Sir John Rogerson's Quay and the confluence of the River Liffey, River Dodder and Grand Canal.
Brehon's Chair (also known as Taylors Grange) is a sacred megalithic site in Rathfarnham, County Dublin, Ireland in the grounds of a private gated condominium. It is a national heritage site.
Booterstown Marsh, a Nature Reserve, is located in Booterstown, County Dublin, between the coastal railway line and the Rock Road. It is an area of salt marsh and muds, with brackish water. It includes the only salt marsh, and the only bird sanctuar…
Ballyogan (Irish: Baile Uí Ógáin, meaning "Hogan's town") is a residential area in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland. It is located approximately 12 km south of Dublin city centre. It is bounded to the west and north by Stepaside and Sandyford; across…
Wanderers ( Irish: Fánaithe Bhaile Baodáin) are a small Gaelic Athletic Association club located in Ballyboden, Dublin, Ireland.
Ballinteer St. Johns (Irish: Naomh Eoin Bhaile an tSaoir ) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Ballinteer, south Dublin, Ireland.
Athgoe (Irish: Áth Gó, meaning "ford of the water") is the name of three townlands situated in the Barony of Newcastle, in west county Dublin on the Dublin/Kildare border.
Annesley Bridge crosses the River Tolka in Fairview.
William Dargan Bridge, opened in 2004, is a cable-stayed bridge in Dundrum, Dublin in Ireland. It carries the LUAS light rail line (Green Line) across a busy road junction.
The Cabbage Garden is a former burial ground off Upper Kevin St. in Dublin's south inner city. It was consecrated by Archbishop Margetson in 1668. It consisted of a plot of land which was set apart by the Dean and Chapter of St. Patrick's Cathedral …
St. Andrew's, Blackrock is a Presbyterian church on Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin. The Blackrock parish was established in 1895 and the church was opened in 1899. Its sister church is St.
St Marys is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Saggart, County Dublin, Ireland. Marys have won the Dublin Senior Football Championship on one occasion in 1921. Since then they had been relegated to the Dublin Intermediate Football Champions…
Rathmines College is an educational institution in Rathmines, Dublin that offers various Further Education courses in areas such as business, computing, media studies, office administration etc. It has two campuses in Rathmines; in the former Rathmi…