San Martino del Vescovo is a parish church in central Florence, Italy. This church became the seat of the Compagnia dei Buonomini, begun by the Dominican friar St Antonino Pierozzi in 1442 and aided by the munificence of Cosimo de' Medici the Elder.
Latitude: 43° 46' 9.03" N
Longitude: 11° 15' 14.75" E
Nearest city to this article: Florence Read about San Martino del Vescovo in the Wikipedia Satellite map of San Martino del Vescovo in Google Maps