San Jacopo sopr'Arno (Ι.Ν.
San Casciano in Val di Pesa is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Florence in the Italian region Tuscany, located about 15 kilometres (9 mi) southwest of Florence.
Latitude: 43° 39' 35.10" N
Longitude: 11° 11' 5.78" E
Articles of interest in San Casciano in Val di Pesa
183 Articles of interest near San Casciano in Val di Pesa, ItalyShow all articles in the map
The Piazza Santa Trinita is a triangular square in Florence, Italy, named after the church of Santa Trinita on the west side of the square. Near the middle of the square is an ancient Roman column known as the Column of Justice due to the sculpture …
Piazza Cesare Beccaria is a square of Florence located on the viali di Circonvallazione great boulevards.
The Pesa is a river in Tuscany, central Italy.
The Palazzo delle Assicurazioni Generali is a building in the Piazza della Signoria in Florence, Italy.
The Florence American Cemetery and Memorial is about 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) south of Florence, Italy, about two miles (3 km) south of the Florence-Impruneta exit of the Rome-Milan autoroute.
Casa Guidi is the fifteenth-century patrician house in Piazza San Felice, 8, near the south end of the Pitti Palace in Florence, in which the piano nobile apartment was inhabited by Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning between 1847 and Mrs Browning…
The Barbadori Chapel, later Capponi Chapel, is a chapel in the church of Santa Felicita in Florence, central Italy.
Teatro Verdi is a theatre in Florence, Italy. Established in 1854, it is located on Via Giuseppe Verdi on the block between Via Ghibellina and Via dei Lavatoi. The Teatro Verdi was originally called Teatro Pagliano, but was renamed in 1901 to honour…
San Pancrazio is a church in Florence, Italy, in Piazza San Pancrazio, behind Palazzo Rucellai. With the exception of the Rucellai Chapel, it is deconsecrated and is home to the museum dedicated to the sculptor Marino Marini. The Rucellai Chapel con…
San Martino del Vescovo is a parish church in central Florence, Italy. This church became the seat of the Compagnia dei Buonomini, begun by the Dominican friar St Antonino Pierozzi in 1442 and aided by the munificence of Cosimo de' Medici the Elder.
The Torre dei Mannelli is a small tower on the southeast corner of the Ponte Vecchio bridge in Florence, Italy. It is the only survivor of the four tower which once defended each corner of the bridge. In 1565, the Mannelli family refused to have it …
Santo Stefano al Ponte is a church in Florence, Italy.
San Salvi, also known as San Michele a San Salvi, is a church in Florence, Italy.
San Giovannino dei Cavalieri (Young St. John the Baptist of the Knights) previously named Church of San Giovanni Decollato (Decapitated St.
The Giardino dell'Iris is a botanical garden specializing in the cultivation of iris flowers, symbol of Florence since 1251. It is located on the corner of Viale dei Colli and Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence, Italy, and open daily without charge f…
The Fountain of Neptune (Italian: Fontana del Nettuno) is the name of several fountains in the world:
Caterina de' Medici (2 May 1593 – 17 April 1629) was Duchess of Mantua and Montferrat as the second wife of Duke Ferdinando and Governor of Siena from 1627. She was the second daughter of Grand Duke Ferdinando I of Tuscany and his wife Christina of …