The Church of Santi Apostoli is a church in Florence, Italy. It was built in the 11th century, and, though remodelled in the 15th and 16th centuries, is one of the few in the city to have maintained its High Middle Ages features.
Incisa in Val d'Arno is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Florence in the Italian region Tuscany, located about 20 kilometres (12 mi) southeast of Florence.
Latitude: 43° 39' 17.28" N
Longitude: 11° 26' 56.44" E
Articles of interest in Incisa in Val d'Arno
157 Articles of interest near Incisa in Val d'Arno, ItalyShow all articles in the map
Santa Maria Maggiore di Firenze is a medieval church in Florence, Italy.
Santa Maria Maddalena dei Pazzi is a religious complex in central Florence, Italy, including a church and a former convent in Borgo Pinti.
Sant'Ambrogio is a church in Florence, Italy.
San Jacopo sopr'Arno (Ι.Ν.
The Piazza Santa Trinita is a triangular square in Florence, Italy, named after the church of Santa Trinita on the west side of the square. Near the middle of the square is an ancient Roman column known as the Column of Justice due to the sculpture …
Piazza Cesare Beccaria is a square of Florence located on the viali di Circonvallazione great boulevards.
The Palazzo delle Assicurazioni Generali is a building in the Piazza della Signoria in Florence, Italy.
Casa Guidi is the fifteenth-century patrician house in Piazza San Felice, 8, near the south end of the Pitti Palace in Florence, in which the piano nobile apartment was inhabited by Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning between 1847 and Mrs Browning…
The Barbadori Chapel, later Capponi Chapel, is a chapel in the church of Santa Felicita in Florence, central Italy.
Teatro Verdi is a theatre in Florence, Italy. Established in 1854, it is located on Via Giuseppe Verdi on the block between Via Ghibellina and Via dei Lavatoi. The Teatro Verdi was originally called Teatro Pagliano, but was renamed in 1901 to honour…
San Pancrazio is a church in Florence, Italy, in Piazza San Pancrazio, behind Palazzo Rucellai. With the exception of the Rucellai Chapel, it is deconsecrated and is home to the museum dedicated to the sculptor Marino Marini. The Rucellai Chapel con…
San Martino del Vescovo is a parish church in central Florence, Italy. This church became the seat of the Compagnia dei Buonomini, begun by the Dominican friar St Antonino Pierozzi in 1442 and aided by the munificence of Cosimo de' Medici the Elder.
The Torre dei Mannelli is a small tower on the southeast corner of the Ponte Vecchio bridge in Florence, Italy. It is the only survivor of the four tower which once defended each corner of the bridge. In 1565, the Mannelli family refused to have it …
Santo Stefano al Ponte is a church in Florence, Italy.
San Salvi, also known as San Michele a San Salvi, is a church in Florence, Italy.
San Giovannino dei Cavalieri (Young St. John the Baptist of the Knights) previously named Church of San Giovanni Decollato (Decapitated St.
The Giardino dell'Iris is a botanical garden specializing in the cultivation of iris flowers, symbol of Florence since 1251. It is located on the corner of Viale dei Colli and Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence, Italy, and open daily without charge f…