The Secession Building (German: Wiener Secessionsgebäude) is an exhibition hall built in 1897 by Joseph Maria Olbrich as an architectural manifesto for the Vienna Secession, located in Vienna, Austria. Secession refers to the seceding of a group of rebel artists from the long-established fine art institution.
Latitude: 48° 12' 1.11" N
Longitude: 16° 21' 33.85" E
Nearest city to this article: Vienna Read about Secession Building, Vienna in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Secession Building, Vienna in Google Maps